Accounting Technician, Sr
Apex Systems is looking for an Accounting Technician in North Palm Beach, FL. to join a dynamic team with a major renewables energy company.
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume to [email protected]
Weekly Pay - Full Benefits
Onsite at first and then can be hybrid (3 days in office) after initial training.
This role is a long-term contract position starting out at 1 year.
- Performs a variety of routine and some nonroutine clerical / accounting functions in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, or related financial area in various areas of the company.
- Process complex accounting data, requiring the exercise of judgment and analysis. Apply advanced bookkeeping accounting principles in the performance of daily responsibilities.
- Possess a good understanding of computer systems and be proficient in the use of job-specific computer systems (SAP, CARMs, FINS, FAMS, CATS, etc.).
- Conduct special projects and analysis under the direction of exempt personnel.
- Good communication skills, oral and written, good record keeping and organization skills are needed.
- Will support processing of non-purchase order invoices, utility bills, recurring payments, and other special payment requests.
- Will also be responsible for submitting purchase order requests, vendor maintenance, and responding to payment inquiries.
Required to be in the Juno Beach office at least 3 days a week and two days can be worked remotely.
Preferred Experience: Two year Associate Degree in Accounting is preferred; High School / GED required. 3 - 5 years of accounting or bookkeeping experience required
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.