Project Manager 3
** W2 Candidates Only / Job ID #1375765 **
If applicable, please send your resume to [email protected]
Client: State Agency
Role: Project Manager III
Contract Term: 10 Month Contract
Location: Currently 100% Remote, Possibility of Hybrid Schedule in the Future (MUST BE IN ATX)
The contractor is responsible for overseeing a program of related projects and managing 1-3 projects simultaneously for the client using Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid project management methodologies.
Required Years of Experience
- 8 years of Leading Information Technology software development projects
- 8 years of Understanding a variety of software development topics, such as requirements writing, development, software testing, and code promotion
- 8 years of Working knowledge of Project Management Life Cycle processes
- 6 years of Working knowledge of project documentation including charters, project plans, work breakdown structures, resource management, status reports, issues logs, action logs, and decision tracking documents
- 6 years of the ability to analyze complex information and develop plans to address identified issues.
- 6 years of the ability to manage changes in project scope, resources, and budget.
- 6 years of the ability to communicate project progress and upcoming activities to project resources and all levels of project stakeholders.
- 6 years of skills in creating interpersonal relationships. including working with people under pressure, negotiating among multiple parties, resolving conflicts, and maintaining effective working relationships
- 6 years of Leading project teams to the successful completion of projects
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint
- Lead Project Manager on Major Information Resources Projects
- Working knowledge of Texas Project Delivery Framework requirements for major Information Resources Projects
- Strong understanding of EIR Accessibility requirements and their technical specifications
- Prefer Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) from the Project Management Institute
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.