Facets Claims Database Analyst
Apex Systems has an immediate need for multiple Claims Database Analysts with Facets experience. These positions will be on a contract to hire (C2H) basis supporting a Maryland based insurance company.
If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to Nick Brady at [email protected]
- Facets experience
- Proven experience in utilizing Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) in a healthcare insurance background:
- Understand and produce written documentation on relationships between database tables
- Create source to target data mapping for ETL functionality between separate databases
- ETL development: Microsoft SQL Server SSIS (2016 and above), Visual Studio (2017 and above)
- translate subject level functional requirements into specific SQL queries, joining physical tables for: (Select, Insert, Update, Delete) statements
- Multi database platform data analysis experience in a healthcare insurance background is strongly desired:
- Microsoft SQL Server is required
- IBM DB2 is strongly desired
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.