** If you are interested, please send your resume to Jordan at [email protected]**
Location: San Antonio, TX (Onsite)
List the top three skills in order of importance and number of years of experience for each skill.
Back office Disputes experience - 1 Year
Experience with REG E and REG Z - 1 year
Familiar with investigations of member claims, researching, analyzing, and processing disputes - 1 Year
What are the top three technology tools this resource must have knowledge using?
Reg Z, Reg E, UDAAP
Under direct supervision, protects the financial interests and our members by conducting investigations of member claims, researching, analyzing, and processing dispute inquiries for financial transactions related to debit, credit, deposit accounts, in an attempt to recover funds for the member in accordance with all Regulatory Requirements and Association rules.
* Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
* Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
* Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
* Builds an understanding of bank card rules and Federal Regulation while accurately identifying issues and determining the best solution to recover funds.
* Under direct supervision, processes the issuance and removal of provisional credit, and issuance of permanent credit to member accounts as needed. With guidance, determines card holder liability based on results of investigation and removal of associated credits.
* Documents the results of the case in the appropriate case management system (DCC, EWL, First Track, ODOC, etc.).
* Engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution. Demonstrates considerable conflict resolution skills while interacting with members who often demonstrate frustration with identified transactions, and with necessary 3rd party establishments.
* Maintains compliance, quality and productivity standards that are aligned with individual scorecards.
Please provide any details that will be helpful for Supplier to find the right candidate for job.
* Up to 1 year of customer contact experience in a financial services organization to include dispute processing and/or conflict resolution.
* Knowledge of federal laws, rules, and regulations to include: TILA/REG Z– Billing errors, Reg E – Error resolution, UDAAP.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.