Job Title: Atlassian Administrator
Position Type: 6 Month Contract to HIRE
Location: San Antonio, TX (Remote)
Shift: M-F 8-5
Clearance: Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a Tier 3 background investigation and the NACLC (National Agency Check with Law and Credit). Security clearance is preferred, but not mandatory.
*If interested and qualified, please reach out to the technical recruiter, Nicole, at [email protected]
This position is for a Atlassian Administrator providing Atlassian Application tool suite support for the Leidos Cloud, Cloud Migration Portfolio customers. The successful candidate will be able to independently administer Atlassian tools to include but not limited to: develop and maintain Atlassian applications such as Jira Software and Service Management, customize and configure Jira applications to accommodate business processes, configure workflows according to business requirements, install and configure application add-ons as business needs require, troubleshoot technical issues with JIRA applications and ensure proper accesses are used for operational security practices.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/TECHNOLOGIES:
- Security+ Certification Required
- Experience with setting up, configuring, and administering a JIRA on-prem Data Center instances
- Experience with creating and managing user accounts and workspaces
- Developing workflows and solutions to streamline processes or automate manual processes
- Experience with implementing solution designs and/or processes
- Experience with Atlassian
NICE TO HAVES’ SKILLS/TECHNOLOGIES:
- Basic understanding or experience with the Agile methodology and practices
- Experience with X-Ray Quality Assurance and Test Management app for Jira
- Experience with Adaptivist Scriptrunner for Jira
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps applications (Atlassian products such as BitBucket and Bamboo preferred)
- Experience with Atlassian core products such as Confluence
- 3-5 years of Windows and/or Linux administration skills
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) and common DoD security measures
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.