System Admin - Entry
Yearlong contract - possible extensions/perm potential
Pay: negotiable based upon experience
Location: onsite in Montgomery, AL (hybrid work could be offered but not guaranteed)
- Providing continued support, design, and delivery of Microsoft solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements, to create effective knowledge sharing, collaboration and workflow solutions to drive the effective delivery of M365 solutions to a multi-tenant platform.
- This positions focus will be on Office 365, Security and Compliance, Exchange, MFA, ADFS, and all administration related parameters pertaining to Identity management within M365 environment.
- Additional administration and technologies would also include Intune, Active Directory, LDAP, VIS, and other third-party software currently in operation within the OIT environment.
- Work with the Microsoft 365 Product owners to assist in daily operations and issues pertaining to Microsoft 365 solutions such as E-mail, E-Discovery, Content Search among other Microsoft platforms to improve ways of working in the organization.
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system and identity issues related to environment changes.
- Assist in the implementation of a Microsoft 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released.
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (servers, one drive, SharePoint etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed.
- Provide assistance on configuration and policy implementation in regard to Microsoft portals and services which are authorized and managed by the department.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and detailed oriented with the ability to switch tasks and self-direct to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with Hybrid Office 365 deployments and knowledge on AD Sync using AD Connect solutions.
- Experience with PowerShell scripts to manage/support Microsoft 365 ad Active Directory environments.
- Experience with DNS, Email Gateway, and overall technical experience in many platforms is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supporting Microsoft 365 products
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft 365 administration and configuration in multiple system environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited 4 Year College or University with a focus in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.