Apex Systems is currently looking for an All-Source Analyst to join our federal client's team. If interested, please send a follow-up email to [email protected] with your resume and the best time for us to chat!
Clearance required: TS SCI
Intel Technician (Production)
- Conducts analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
- Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements. Provides all-source analysis to include: research, evaluation and deconfliction of single-source classified reporting, technical intrusion information, other agency all-source finished intelligence, open-source information and other relevant data.
- Categorizes and characterizes cyber threats and malware to help identify trends and changes in the activities of the cyber adversaries. Adheres to Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) all-source analytic tradecraft and standards.
- Establishes and maintains communications with counterparts in the Intelligence Community, the USCYBERCOM service components, other combatant commands, Cyber National Mission Force, Department of Homeland Security/NCSD, CERTS and Information Assurance Centers to collaborate on analysis and identify changes in the environment (This is done only at the direction of USCYBERCOM leadership and in accordance with the guidance of government sponsors within assigned division). Maintains cognizance of events occurring both within the U.S. government systems and internationally as directed to identify possible relationships to established knowledge base.
- Possesses either a certificate of completion /or verified work experience/course work equivalent to the skills identified in DoD Directive 8570.01 for IAT level 1 or IAM level 1.
- Uses intelligence production tools and databases, to include Tripwire Analytic Capability, Intellipedia, Palantir, MIDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System, WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, ispace, Pathfinder, and Microsoft OneNote.
Provides intelligence support, including the following:
- Intelligence Support to Planning and Operations - The Contractor shall provide all-source JIPOE support to offensive cyber operations / defensive cyber operations (OCO/DCO) planning and execution to include production of cyber related Intelligence Estimates and associated products. This analysis shall include direct support to the Intelligence Planning Teams (IPTs), as required.
- Threat Trends and Indicators - The Contractor shall produce bulletins and briefs related to assigned area of responsibility. These shall include specific changes in tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) and technical trends in cyber threats directed at the DoDIN and U.S. critical infrastructure/key resources (CI/KR), as required. The Contractor shall also monitor threat activities to develop specific cyber indicators to support the USCYBERCOM role in the Defense Warning Program.
- Cyber-Related Exercise Support - The Contractor shall provide scenario development, white cell or role playing support to cyber related exercises, as required.
- USCYBERCOM Staff Support - The Contractor shall respond expeditiously to J2 or other USCYBERCOM staff requests for information, as required.
- Product Development - The Contractor shall assist in the production, editing, publishing and dissemination of clear, concise, timely and relevant cyber analytic products, as required.
- Briefing - The Contractor shall develop and present intelligence slides and in-depth Page 9 of 51 briefings and presentations related to assigned area of responsibility to USCYBERCOM staff up to GO/FO level.
- Meeting Support - The Contractor shall, as required, provide support to meetings related to assigned area of responsibility. This shall include meetings within the Command or held at other government or cleared defense contractor facilities. Travel may be required for long distance meetings, but virtual participation is preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.