DevSecOps Systems Administrator
Direct Hire/ FTE DevSecOps System Administrator – Hybrid (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ)
SECRET Security Clearance REQUIRED
Our client is seeking an energetic, adaptable DevSecOps System Administrator to support our work out of Picatinny, NJ. Youll work alongside a high-functioning and fast-paced team of professionals while providing expertise to a development and test environment that requires developing and integrating multiple hardware and software platforms, networks, and applications across the enterprise.
This job will be onsite three (3) days per week.
Come build and support the enterprise with us.
- Experience with embedded DevSecOps, including infrastructure design and implementation with technologies such as VxWorks, board support packages (BSP), containerization, orchestration, and test.
- Design, support, maintain, and upgrade CROWS on prem software development suite software such as GitLab, CMake, Docker, Conan, Ninja, various compilers and tools, etc.
- Create, support, maintain, and enhance automated Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines with GitLab and GitLab runner components running within automated builds, static code analysis, software composition analysis, unit, component, and system testing, containerization, and future deployment activities defined by the customer. This support includes but is not limited to CI pipeline jobs triggered by time periods, code pushes, merge requests, and manually for software demonstration, test, and release activities.
- Migrate on prem software development suite software, similar to GitLab, CMake, Docker, Conan, Ninja, etc. to cloud-based infrastructure and provide expertise in the planning and implementing such a move.
- Perform and or develop customizations to CROWS software development suite software as agreed to by with the Customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering/Scientific field
- 3–5-years of hands-on experience in the following:
- DoDI 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II
- Familiarity with NIST Risk Management Framework and AR25-2
- Knowledge of handling classified materials and information systems, DoDI 5200.01
- Windows 10 and Windows Server installation, support, and troubleshooting
- Linux systems (Red Hat, CentOS) installation, support, and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Army Software Baselines and Architectures
- Experience with IA products such as ACAS, SCAP, STIG benchmark, ESS/HBSS
- Experience with IATT & ATO processes and requirements.
- Experience with COMSEC handling and LE functions is a plus.
- Security+ CE (equivalent or higher) for IAT II
- Subject matter certification for Windows or Linux environments is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.