Mechanical Engineer 3
Mechanical System Design & Analysis Engineer
If interested, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
Looking for an experience Mechanical System Design & Analysis Engineer to join our clients Precision Engagement Systems (PES) team located in Saint Charles, MO.
*Candidates must have an active Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain one*
Yearlong contract - possible extensions/perm potential
Pay: negotiable based upon expeirence - paid weekly on a W2
Location: onsite in Saint Charles, MO
As a part of the Space, Intelligence and Weapon Systems (SIWS) organization, Precision Engagement Systems (PES) is a dynamic and growing team with leadership that is focused on attracting and developing top talent in support of critical missions on Direct Attack (DA) and Cruise Missiles Systems (CMS) programs. Connected to our customers missions, we deliver unique capability through our exceptional talent. The programs we support in Saint Charles, MO include Direct Attack weapons (JDAM, SDB, MOP, HAAWC and associated derivatives) and Cruise Missiles (SLAM ER, Harpoon and development weapons) utilized on various military aircraft, some ground-based platforms, and other future contract awards.
- Supports the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid system and thermal environment requirements to establish the system design.
- Supports the development, maintenance or modification of system, component and installation designs/proposals to provide design documentation to downstream groups.
- Performs and documents analyses to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Contributes to supplier development, test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals.
- Supports system components designs/proposals standards to provide installation and detail documentation.
- Trains others.
- Works under general direction.
- US Citizenship as a condition of employment
- Bachelors degree and typically 5 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a Masters degree with typically 3 or more years experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.