Install Technician- Augusta
***If interested in the opportunity below please email a copy of your resume to [email protected]***
Position: Install Technician
6 Month Contract w/ Possible Extension
Location: Augusta, GA
- Low Voltage equipment installs, add-ons, conversions, radio replacement, and wire pulling for residential and small business customers.
- Running remote tests to ensure equipment is operating properly
- Interacting with customers to include educating on services
- Tracking of all inventory and jobs on smartphones, laptops, or tablets.
- CCTV Experience
- BA (Burglar Alarm) Experience
- CAT 5 & CAT 6 experience
- Low voltage experience
- Reliable transportation- SUV/Large Sedan with 4 doors.
- Has basic hand tools (Screwdriver, Plyers, wire cutters, drills, multi meter, etc)
- 6 ft + ladder (can be a ladder that collapses down)
- Must have a current and valid State Driver’s License.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Networking background (TECH SAVVY)
- Organized and great with keeping track of inventory
- Great customer service skills- you will be interacting with customer daily
- Sales background- you will be upselling at each job
- AV experience
- Smart home installation experience
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current valid State Driver’s License.
- Must own reliable transportation(need a specific insurance policy), basic hand tools (screwdrivers, plyers, wire cutters, and a drill), and a 6-8 foot ladder.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.