Job Description:All candidates MUST BE LOCAL and a reasonable commute to Spring, TX. 3 days onsite mininum.
NO RELOS. Candidate needs to be a current resident of Harris County or Harris County adjacent.
• Expert in financial and budget planning and management.
• Manage Multimillion dollars capex and Opex budget in Global telecom
• Develops budget tracking and forecasting charts, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and headwinds.
• Develops and tracks assigned budget, prepare and report accruals on monthly basis. Coordinates the activities of associated telecom spend.
• Manage 30+ service partners globally.
• Microsoft Office competency and fluency in Excel and powerpoint
• Ability to communicate effectively and deliver in-person and web-meetings to all levels of management and executive staff
• Deep knowledge and understanding of market pricing and benchmarking of global telco services
• Ability to escalate service issues effectively and manage vendors to drive excellency
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent. Typically 2-4 years experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.