Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Systems Analyst
Job Description:Apex Systems is hiring for a D365 Business Systems Analyst in support of one of our federal clients. If interested, please send a follow-up email to [email protected] with your resume and the best time for us to chat!
As a Dynamics Business Systems Analyst, you will support a federal customer to work with stakeholders to understand and document business and system requirements and processes on a mission critical application. You will perform business process analysis with the user community to define and document end-to-end business workflows, discuss appropriate changes to Microsoft Dynamics 365 to accommodate user requirements, and work closely with the development team to ensure those changes are communicated and understood. You will ensure compliance with the customer’s Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and deliver the appropriate SDLC artifacts. This is a hybrid position where some travel to National Harbor, MD or Arlington, VA offices for customer meetings may be required.
More About the Role:
- Responsible for facilitating the process to collect, define and document Dynamics 365 system requirements.
- Conduct customer working sessions to gather and document requirements.
- Produce high-quality process and requirements documents according to the clients business needs.
- Track and document changes to functional and business requirements.
- Document system requirements in the form for User Stories
- Lead or assist in customer application demos. Opportunity to create as much or as little visibility with leadership.
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide advice and recommendations on process best practices.
- BA/BS and minimum 10 years of related work experience in business analysis, requirements documentation and process design.
- Ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with or on Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects
- Able to understand the day-to-day operational needs of customers and identify areas for improvement in business processes and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with software testing, Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD).
- Relevant DHS-focused experience.
- Active DHS Entry On Duty (EOD).
- Familiar with Project Management best practices.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.