Net Ops Specialist - Mid (NOC)
- Network Ops / Monitoring Analyst - ** $23.00 - $26.00 / Hourly ** (Norfolk, VA) !!
Sun - Tues & Every Other Weds. (6:00am-6:00pm)
Apex Systems has an Immediate Need for a Network Ops / Monitoring Specialist in Norfolk, VA !!! This will be a Long Term Contract supporting one of our Largest Government Clients on the East Coast! Please see below for All Details.
APPLY BY !! Emailing Your Resume To: [email protected]
-Title: Network Ops / Monitoring Specialist
-Location: Norfolk, VA
-Contract Type: 36+ Month Contract
-Contract Rate: $23.00 - $26.00 / Hourly Rate
-Schedule: Sun. - Tues. & Every Other Weds ( 6:00am - 6:00pm )
** REQUIREMENTS **
- Secret Clearance ** Eligibility **
Network Monitoring Specialist is responsible for monitoring events and incidents that affect server and service health across the Enterprise and documenting outage.
- The Network Monitor is responsible for monitoring events and incidents that affect server and service health across the Enterprise, documenting outage information including actions taken to respond to incidents and resolve the outage.
- The Current Operations Watch team monitors multiple server solutions which are a critical to the functionality of our user’s ability to perform their mission on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Utilize internal systems to report incidents to leadership.
- Takes escalations of any alerts/events identified as significant and requiring action.
- Performs initial assessment and triage on the criticality and impact of events and engages the appropriate processes and personnel if escalation outside OC is required.
- Provides support to Site Operations and other external organizations through the use of problem resolution skills and independent decision making.
- Maintains timely (5 minutes or less) response to network infrastructure warning, critical and fatal event alert notices.
- Ensures the Critical Situation Manager is apprised of all details regarding any significant events or incidents.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.