SOX Auditor II
Location: Herndon, VA
*All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at [email protected]
CLIENT is seeking an experienced accountant / auditor to perform testing of key controls under its Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program. Data analysis skills – being able to pull data, write. Having that experience would be a huge help to pull SQL data.
- A qualified candidate will have 3-6 years experience in accounting or auditing.
- Experience testing financial statement controls is preferred.
- Billing, operational, financial statement audits [in order of highest importance]
- Degree or Certification: Bachelor’s Degree required preferable in Accounting or Finance.
- People who have worked previously in a SCIF is highly ideal.
- Auditing experience is a MUST [Billing, Operational, Financial Statement in order of importance with experience.]
- Data analysis skills is a MUST – being able to pull data, analyze, write/review.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.