Azure Cloud Service Engineer
Azure Cloud Service Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Onsite Requirements: 3X/week
Schedule: 9AM - 5PM approximately
Compensation: $70-85/hr w2
This role will coordinate with an Engineering Portfolio for Application deployment, Application/Data migration, daily tool support.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure consistent high quality solution thats aligns with the wider landscape.
• Work closely with stakeholders including Lead Architects, Configuration team, Business analysts, Functional Testers, and Product owners/ managers.
• Review and highlight blockers, issues to the right stakeholders to take decisions and provide inputs to technical design team and provide effective guidance.
• Be a keen advocate of quality and continual improvement.
• Regularly communicate with key stakeholders across the business.
- Advanced Azure skillset including authentication protocols, Networking, Databases.
- Advance knowledge in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Strong knowledge of both operating systems Windows and Linux.
- Hands on experience between the various applications integrations using Rest API.
- Automated deployments including Helm, Replicated and Terraform.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Python programming language is a plus.
Responsible for deployment of the DRM solution globally following the roadmap and timeline is in place.
• Coordinate with technical lead on the solution and the approved deployment architecture.
• Coordinate with Digital security team for certification of the solution
• Communication of solution deployment / fitment status to the Product manager and Technical lead.
• Serve as an escalation level for critical solution issues and risks.
• Accountable for identifying interdependencies and integration issues with other projects ensuring Project & Program plans are aligned.
• Strategy implementation and maintenance of overall solution scope/plan.
• Works with the regional stakeholders, Product Managers and the support vendor on project for solutions enhancements.
• Collaborate with business representatives in determining new requirements which will impact the technical solution.
• Actively network with all the various teams to provide clarity on the outputs from the technical delivery teams.
• Participate in Lessons Learned and Network Meetings for collaboration and foster Knowledge Sharing.
• Leverage successful products, processes and best practices across teams.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.