Senior SQL Engineer
Senior SQL Engineer
3-month contract (w/ extension)
Onsite 3 days a week
Location: Austin, TX OR Dallas, TX. Open to remote.
The Senior SQL Engineer will support a critical compliance initiative on a massive scale. You will be responsible for working directly with internal and external customers to assist them with adopting new security products and adjusting their platform configuration to comply with the latest security standards. You will help contribute to best practices and implement automation & bulk remediations whenever possible. A few key areas of responsibility include:
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
* BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, or 5+ years relevant work experience
* 5+ years of experience in a customer facing support role
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; excellent customer service skills
* Strong SQL experience - ability to write and amend complex queries
* Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages for automation (Python or alternate)
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and the capacity to work independently
* Prior experience in data quality assessment and code logic evaluation is a plus
* Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.