Intermediate Change Manager
Client: A leader in the Utility industry.
Terms: 1 year contract. Likely to extend.
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to [email protected] please reference Sr. Change Manager.
The Change Management Contractor will produce/contribute the following:
- Complete Initial Change Management Analysis
- Complete and maintain ongoing updates to the Stakeholder Impact Assessment
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and develop actions plans to address them iteratively
- Develop Change Management Strategy
- Develop Communications Strategy and Plan
- Develop Training Strategy and Plan
- Develop and implement communications at different stages of the projects
- Plan and execute change management activities
- Mentor, coach and perform knowledge transfer to the Business Change Manager/Lead
- Establish metrics to measure success and benefits realization
- Adoption, Stabilization and Sustainment Plan Participate in project workshops, regular project status meetings, etc.
- 8+ years demonstrated experience developing and delivering change management services and activities
- Eight (8) years minimum of managing change within an IT environment
- Demonstrated hands-on experience, conducting change management using industry best practices (e.g., ADKAR/PROSCi, etc.). Preference given to those with experience in the last five (5) years
- Demonstrated experience working on three or more complex projects. Preference given to those with experience in the last five (5) years
- Professional Change Management Certification (e.g., Prosci, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively in formal and informal meetings
- Ability to support, mentor and coach the Business Change Manager/Lead
- Experience in completing change management documentation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives/projects concurrently
- Knowledge about utility industry is an asset
Interviews will take place the week of October 23rd.
If you are not a 99% match to the above, and want to be considered for other opportunities at our enterprise clients, register for our Talent Network where you can receive job alerts about new opportunities that match your interests.
Click here to Register for our Talent Network
- EEO Employer
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.