Design Project Manager
- 5+ years relevant experience-
- Product Development Project Management focuses on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project including: Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc.
- Monitoring progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project
- May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- Product Development Project Manager on Senior level applies advanced knowledge typically obtained through education and work experience (position typically requires 5 years relevant experience).
- Manage projects or subprojects with limited complexity within a program or portfolio, from initiation to completion. Have full responsibility for defining and managing scope, cost, schedule, quality and risks - and to deliver on agreed project objectives.
- May have a certification in project management. May be assigned to a more complex project with support from a lead project manager.
- Responsibilities may include: Working independently with limited supervision. Coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.