Location: Avon, MA
Salary: $90-125k (based on experience)
***DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!***
Apex Systems is looking for an RF Engineer to join our Aerospace Manufacturing clients team! As the RF Engineer, you will be working with cross functional teams to collect data, research, and analyze captured information to improve radar and anechoic chamber designs for our clients Aerospace customers!
- Write and update technical specifications and define the architecture of RF solutions.
- Define, test, simulate, and validate solutions to complex RF projects.
- Research and analyze data and present findings in a clear and concise written report to teams and customers.
- Support and focus on existing RF products and testing processes.
- Collaborate with RF Technicians team on priority project testing needs.
- Will also have responsibilities for new RF testing chamber development.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in RF (Radio Frequency) testing and analysis environment required.
- Familiarization with waveform engineering and analysis and RF testing and analysis.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of software development including proficiency in scripting and/or programming preferably MatLab
- Demonstrate understanding of RF chamber building and design.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of software to design and build (Solidworks)
- Must be a US Citizen.
Position will work onsite in Avon, Massachusetts. #LI-Onsite
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.