Desktop Support Specialist
Title: PC Support Specialist
Location: Various Locations Across downtown Fort Worth
Hours: 8am to 5pm
Contract: 12 months, possible to extend
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]
*Must have own vehicle and be willing to travel throughout the day to various client sites across Fort Worth.
Experience and preferred qualifications:
• 2 years of experience with deployment and support of desktops and laptops.
• 2 Years of experience supporting current Microsoft Office Suite (2016, 2019, Office 365)
• 2 Years of experience providing software support for any variety of desktop applications
• 2 Years of experience supporting current Windows Operating Systems
• 2 Years of experience with direct involvement in hardware break-fix processes for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
• Knowledge of ticketing systems for documenting and completing work
• Knowledge of Windows installation/support/troubleshooting tools and working with Microsoft support
• Knowledge of Windows profile management for supporting information transfers between computers
• Knowledge of Active Directory, SCCM, and other enterprise related support tools
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, and client-side connectivity troubleshooting
• Requires use of personal vehicle; Must have own reliable transportation; mileage paid.
• Must be able to physically lift items up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to pass a client background, nationwide fingerprint criminal background check
Interviews will be scheduled via WebEx or Teams.
12 months. With possible extension
“To apply please email your resume to “[email protected]”
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.