Apex Systems, America’s second largest technical staffing firm, is actively hiring for multiple Substation Engineer roles with a Fortune 200 Energy Client!
This is a fast-paced environment offering professional growth and long term stability.
This position is designated as hybrid with preferred candidates living in Atlanta, Georgia
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Experience: 2+ years of relatable professional experience preferred
Hours: M-F, 40 hours per week
Length: 12 months with a strong potential to extend
- This position is responsible for providing project scoping, estimating, and conceptual design services for power delivery line, substation, and civil projects.
- The position will be responsible for providing complete and accurate estimates of material, labor, and total project costs.
- The position may require field visits and involve occasional overnight travel.
- Two-year technical degree and significant related work experience or a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Engineering Technology degree, preferably in Electrical or Civil Engineering, is required.
- Prior experience with an electric utility in power delivery planning, design, construction, operations, or maintenance is desired and design experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in capital project development and cost estimating is preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.