Sr. M&A PM
Job Description:In your role as Project Manager you have the authority to run projects on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the business sponsor and leadership. You will manage complex, interdisciplinary projects comprising experts from the business segments and the corporate functions. The Project Manager’s prime responsibility is to ensure that the project delivers to the agreed standard of quality and within the specified constraints of cost, time and benefit.
- Manage mid- to larger scales acquisitions, joint ventures & divestments
- Manage Due Diligence, Pre-Close Planning and integration phases
- Develop, plan and monitor the delivery of projects through relevant phases
- Develop consolidated program milestones, interdependencies, and communication plans
- Manage comprehensive project plan to achieve project objectives
- Provide clear roles and responsibilities for the project team and key stakeholders
- Establish Project Governance, Structure and Cadence
- Work with and lead multiple teams and functional experts across the company
- Examples include:
o Accounting & Finance,
o Supply Chain
o Science and Technology
o Global Technology
• Learn and implement Strategic PMO toolset to manage projects (Kick off decks, Action Logs, Milestone Schedules, Risk and Issues Logs, Decision Logs, RACI, etc..)
• Expertly lead the team in identifying risks, issues, and the development of contingency plans
• Very strong communication Lead planning, status and decision meetings with key executives and operational management
• Be able to strategize with work stream and business leads to develop plans, address risks and issues, uncover blind spots, and challenge when necessary
• A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting is a requirement. A master’s degree in a business-related subject, on top of degree, is considered an advantage
• At least 3 years of professional project management experience with a proven track record of successful project delivery is a requirement. Relevant industry experience is an advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in driving or assisting process improvements initiatives whereby exposure to Lean, Six Sigma or similar methodologies is considered an advantage
• Experience in managing or supporting M&A due diligence and integration processes is considered an advantage
• Experience in managing or supporting CAPEX projects is considered an advantage
• The ability to think ‘outside the box’ and to work and communicate at a conceptual level as well as at a hands-on, practical level
• A PMP or PRINCE 2 certification or the willingness to obtain this certification is a requirement
• (International) business engagement and change management experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office (including MS Project)
• Willingness to travel up to 15%-20% of time
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.