Testing and Quality Assurance IV
- Factory & Manufacturing QA/QC Tester - ** $80.00 - $84.00 / Hourly ** (Tewksbury, MA) !!
APPLY HERE !! Email Your Resume To: [email protected]
- Job Title: QA/QC Tester
- Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Contract Layout: Est. "6+ Month Contract to Possible Perm"
- Contract Pay: $70.00 - $84.00 / Hourly Rate
- Starting Salary at Perm Hire: Negotiated with Client
** REQUIREMENTS **
- Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Reading engineering prints, technical reports
- Raw material specifications, acceptance test Reports
- Quality Assurance Inspection of Received Goods
- Measuring Gauges / CMMs / Micrometers, Height / Plug / Thread gauges, Go / No-Go gauges, Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Supporting the B220 Desktop Explosives and Drug Trace Detector for commercial airports
This role will provide overarching QA support including directing implementation of QA/QC practices into the manufacturing process, drive standard work, monitor staff performance; including aligning staff to appropriate areas based on skills/capabilities. This role is essential to perform 1st shift final operational test/verification (system), support Factory Acceptance Testing (with/without customer), final paperwork/packaging review prior to shipment and perform supplier audits/qualification.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.