Research Associate- HTS Core
Job Description:Research Associate – HTS 2001562
Location: Boston, MA (Onsite)
Science: Synthetic Biology
Therapeutic Area: Various
Job Overview: The HTS core team member is responsible for designing and executing high-throughput screens, troubleshooting, data analysis, and reporting, while staying updated on technical and scientific advances and collaborating with various teams for interdisciplinary work.
- Take charge of planning and executing high-throughput screens, analyzing the experimental results, and strategizing the next steps for the project.
- Provide support for recurring execution of existing workflows, constantly striving to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Utilize automation techniques to troubleshoot assay development and screen execution, streamlining processes and increasing productivity.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, pharmacology, or equivalent, and preferably have 1-2 years of experience working in an industry laboratory setting as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Familiarity with basic biology laboratory techniques and equipment, such as plate readers and liquid handlers.
- Proven experience in developing and/or executing assays in a high-throughput setting, with additional knowledge in mammalian cell transfection, flow cytometry, and/or high-content screening being advantageous.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.