Apex Systems is seeking an entry-level Lab Associate to join a major pharmaceutical client in Morrisville, NC!
Duration: 6 month contract with potential to extend or direct hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday, normal business hours (8hr shifts)
Recent graduates with a Bachelors or Associates degree in Chemistry or a related field and at least 1 year of experience with laboratory work are encouraged to apply.
Day-to-day of the Lab Associate consists of assisting laboratory staff in routine testing and general lab upkeep, making solutions, labelling, ensuring laboratory is clean and organized, and assisting Sr. Analysts with testing and documentation.
Key Priorities of Lab Associate:
- Read and follow company SOPs, GMP regulations, compendia, protocols
- Train on various laboratory techniques
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Executes routine laboratory procedures and methods with high quality
- Well organized with ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
Requirements of Lab Associate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field from a 4-year college/university or equivalent education/experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6 months related experience; OR Associate’s Degree with greater than 1 year of related experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.