Job Description:Apex Systems is seeking an Account Manager for a local women-owned Marketing company. The individual will act as a liasion between clients and creative teams to understand the project needs, communicate to internal teams, and ensure the projects completion.
- Initiating, defining, and facilitating the planning and execution of branding, web/digital, experiential, retail, and environmental projects.
- Serving as a primary contact for a portfolio of clients and maintaining client relationships.
- Supporting the account/event management team in managing the day-to-day needs of clients by developing and coordinating estimates, scopes of work, creative briefs, schedules, status reports, meeting notes, feedback, tasks, client communications, etc.
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget and that all creative supports both the clients overall mission and their project-specific objectives while aligning with and strengthening their brand.
- Collaborating with the creative team and providing feedback and input on creative and messaging with the clients goals in mind.
- Working with other account/event managers and the creative team to manage tasks, deadlines, and shifting priorities.
- Handling print and promotional vendor management by coordinating production estimates, schedules, file, delivery, proof reviews, and delivery of materials.
- Performing administrative and logistical tasks including ordering, scheduling, shipping, tracking, QA checks, and fulfillment as needed.
- Contributing to agency marketing and business development initiatives including social media, website, proposals, presentations, etc.
- 3-5 years of creative agency experience.
- Experience managing creative marketing accounts, projects, and campaigns
- Articulate and detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attentive and organized; able to quickly categorize, communicate, and compartmentalize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to successfully delegate and juggle numerous projects
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative, creative environment but also works well independently.
- Ability and drive to understand clients’ marketing and business needs/goals
- Ability to keep projects on time and on budget while working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, at a minimum. Basecamp experience is a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.