Staff Digital Delivery Specialist
- Seeking a Staff Digital Delivery Specialist to perform all aspects of digital project delivery.
- Contract to Hire - ONSITE KC, MO
- This position will perform basic aspects of the digital project management strategy. The Staff Digital Delivery Specialist will work on various projects with a diverse portfolio of project types and clients.
- Perform design in Building Information Modeling (BIM) coordination and collaborates on critical digital delivery initiatives.
- Perform Integrated Project Delivery for design-build projects.
- Perform digital delivery tasks using QA/QC standards.
- Identify clash detection and follows reporting and resolution process.
- Responsible for all aspects of project setup, such as model file setup, digital project setup; project access, cloud services; digital procurement; miscellaneous support tasks, etc.
Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred in virtual design and construction, Engineering Technology, or a related field from an accredited program
- Working experience with Revit
- Working experience with CAD tools
- Working experience with Navisworks
- Ability to execute and integrate digital delivery into EPC projects.
- Advanced knowledge of digital delivery software, standards, and project deliverables.
- Ability to integrate multiple BIM models across various software platforms.
Please reach out to Noelle at nturner@apexsystems with your resume and desired pay if interested in seeing the full Job Description.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.