Manufacturing Engineer - Hybrid in Greensboro, NC - Automotive
Apex Systems is looking to hire a Manufacturing Product Preparation Engineer for our automotive client in Greensboro, NC.
*Candidates need to be able to commute to client location in Greensboro, NC 3 or 4 days a week onsite*
- Responsible for the transition of products from product development into full production readiness
- Securing that Product Development / Technology teams deliver a product that is verified and aligned
- Establishing clear and commonly shared product requirements for one or more dedicated area of responsibility
- Effectively coordinating and triggering activities of Manufacturing Solution Engineers within production
- Securing that product changes are introduced in the industrial system without disturbance, according to set targets
- Responsible for creating requirements and specifications for production test tools, either directly with development teams or by collaborating with product test engineers
- May develop and define product support plan.
- Engineering degree: Manufacturing, Mechanical preferred
- Apply practical knowledge typically obtained through education and work experience, typically 2 to 5 years relevant experience in production, manufacturing and design.
- 1+ experience with CAD software like CREO
- Experience guiding Designers and Engineers through the full design lifecycle from concept of design to production.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Experience handling product changes without disturbance. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Experience working in Automotive, Trucking or transportation industries a big plus.
Why Work for Apex Systems:
We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to multiple technical training platforms and programs
About Apex Systems:
At Apex Systems, we value integrity, respect, and excellence, and we are committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and consultants alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match the right people with the right opportunities, and we offer our consultants competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a supportive and collaborative environment. Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for your next career challenge, or a recent graduate seeking to build your skills and gain valuable experience, Apex Systems has the resources and expertise to help you achieve your goals. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our consultants, and we are passionate about helping them succeed in their careers.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.