SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
Job Description:SAP SuccessFactors Lead (W2 only – no C2C/1099 options)
Location: onsite in Miami, FL Mon-Thurs
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
Apex Systems is working with a world renowned cruise line brand to support their upcoming HR transformation slated for 2025. To that end, we are looking to build an entire SuccessFactors team, starting with three (3) Leads with the following experience.
What You’ll Do:
The role is a Lead Product Owner primarily focused on at least one of the following functions:
- Core HR + Security
- Compensation + Benefits
- Talent Acquisition + Onboarding
- Talent Management + Learning
These functions are supported by SAP SuccessFactors HCM and a wide array of integrated vendor platforms.
In this role, you will be primarily supporting our Human Resources business function and Centers of Excellence while working as part of an Agile team.
- Take an active role in Release Management and the planning, communication and validation of new software upgrades and releases
- Get an in-depth understanding of problems to solve and issues that arise throughout the product development lifecycle, studying them from a variety of angles
- Partner across teams to define solutions to problems
- Lead business analysis and develop business requirements
- Define UAT test cases and execute testing
- Assist in the exploration, evaluation, recommendation, design, and configuration of new features and functionalities within SAP SuccessFactors
- Keep our team on track with flexible, agile roadmaps that evolve as our plans do
- Facilitate meetings with client representatives to identify & create functional requirements
- Facilitate meetings with our developers to document technical design requirements
- Refine features into user stories and story acceptance criteria
- Provide the project team with detailed functional and technical design recommendations for configurations and customizations of the ERP or other business applications
- Perform sub-project management tasks on larger projects, and/or manage smaller projects and initiatives
- Be the key Subject Matter Expert (SME) to determine the right technology solution to meet strategic business initiatives
- Partner with COE leads to understand and influence product strategy and roadmaps, aggregate and conceive ideas for enhancing product performance and achieving product success/KPIs
- Partner with a scrum team to build, enhance and manage one or more products, capabilities, or services
- Coordinate with other Agile Product Managers to deliver on a vision that crosses multiple delivery streams or release trains
- Consult with the development, testing, and training groups on application requirements, and ensure that each group has the business and technical information they need to produce deliverables
- Interact with business clients, schedule and facilitate meetings, document business needs and translate them into a system solution and/or process, both from a functional and technical standpoint
- Proactively influence design reviews by sharing technical subject matter expertise and highlighting risks
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to present to mid-level management and Steering Committee members
- Develop partnerships with our HRIT organization business stakeholders and provide guidance on how to best leverage and utilize SAP SuccessFactors for HCM and reporting.
Improve and Grow
- Continuously gather feedback on our solutions and refine our approach to deliver robust quality solutions and delight our customers
- Apply advanced knowledge of our solutions, methodologies, and techniques to design, configure and build quality integrations
- Research industry trends to support goals and objectives within enterprise-wide applications, as directed
- Exhibit a growth mindset while learning innovative technologies and techniques
- Create efficiencies with assigned tasks to minimize delivery time and standardize delivery
- Hands-on experience with HCM Applications
- Solid group facilitation and communication skills across different levels of leadership
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of both Software Development Life Cycle and DevOps best practices such as Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration/Delivery for distributed services
- Proven documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes in deadlines and priorities
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Ability to comply with handling sensitive and confidential employee data.
- Quickly understand new information and how it connects to a larger picture
- Openness to receiving and applying feedback
- Possess a collaborative, get-it-done personality
- Works under general direction; must be able to work independently.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, or a related field
- Knowledge of HR objects and processes
- 3+ years of experience with HCM Applications
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
- History of a focus on improving the employee experience
- General understanding of UX and software design
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.