Cloud Security PM
Apex Systems is looking for a Cloud Security Project Manager to join a growing client in Denver, CO that is working 3 days onsite per week.
Day to day responsibilities:
- This team added a cloud security project to their portfolio that they need an additional Project Manager to manage.
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery and schedule
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Managing the allocation of budget for this project
- Experience managing Cloud Security projects
- Experience managing project scope, schedule, and budget
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
- Experience with MS Office
- Flexible in your process and willingness to learn from others
- Experience with AWS or Azure
The compensation for this position is between $56-60/hr.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your resume to Emily Pentico at [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.