Job Description:Compensation Manager
6 month contract
Please email resume in WORD format to Ly, [email protected]
- Fully remote
- 5 years’ experience
- Candidates must have experience in a compensation system (we use SuccessFactors/SAP. Candidates with other tools like Workday would be a good fit.)
- Payfactors or similar type salary survey/market data experience
- Will be working through our compensation and merit process.
- Need to be a polished professional, stakeholdering between departments (Talent Acquisition/HR)
- Ability to deliver compensation and merit/bonus presentations for CLIENT
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Equity administration experience - very nice to have!
- Project manage Total Rewards components of the annual merit and bonus process from start to finish including communications, timeline creation, system requirements and testing, data auditing, presentations to leaders, reporting and status updates
- Partner with leaders to provide expertise in compensation programs and ensure effective and efficient delivery of programs including merit and bonus cycle, pay rates, incentive plans, job description creation, market pricing, and other compensation related initiatives
- Provide support in evaluating effectiveness of existing compensation practices and help with recommended changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and the company’s total rewards strategy
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations including assisting the Dir, Total Rewards with pay equity initiatives
- Develop presentations with analytics and recommendations
- Participate on and/or lead other Total Rewards projects as requested
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 plus years of progressive work experience in a broad-based compensation or related role
- Advanced computer skills in HR systems such as SAP Success Factors, Pay Factors, Work Day, as well as Excel, Access and Power point
- Project management experience
- Experience with deferred compensation, including equity (stock) administration helpful
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of compensation principles, practices and procedures
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations
- Presentation skills and the ability to convey complex information in a user-friendly approach to executives and leaders
- Flexible approach, adaptable to change, team player and able to handle multiple projects at once
- CCP or CEP certification desired
- Minimal travel may be required
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.