Apex Systems is looking for a CNO Software Engineer to assist or work on mobile application development supporting one of their Northern Virginia area contracts. They are looking for mid-senior level candidates with a strong proficiency in cyber development using C and Python programming languages within the IC. Candidates will be working full time with other developers and sponsors on site in Herndon, Virginia.
Must have: TS/SCI Clearance (or higher)
- Cyber Development with C and Python programming languages
Must have: - Python and C Programming Languages.
- Must have worked on this type of Cyber Development before.
- Need to make sure people have done this work previously, this is not typical development with Java.
- Developers will be working on 6–9-month projects with their paired users.
- Fast paced environment, will be moving on to a new project immediately upon completion of current work.
- This is not like traditional developing, very fast paced developing following suit with real world needs.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.