Sr. IT GRC RCSA Control Tester
Job Description:Apex Systems is a world class services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions.
Apex has an opportunity for a Sr. IT GRC RCSA Control Tester to join our team in a fast-paced Financial Services industry client on an exciting project!
Role: Sr. IT GRC RCSA Control Tester
Location: Boston, MA, Dallas, TX, or Miami, FL - Hybrid onsite required
Term: 6 Mo. Right to hire
Performs control testing for Technology (First Line of Defense) cloud processes & controls, providing expertise in cloud technology as well as executing control design and performance assessments.
- Operates within the First Line of Defense to execute the Enterprise Risk Framework - ensuring compliance with Regulations, Corporate Standards, and Corporate Policy
- Helps champion the Business Control mandate acting as a critical partner guiding stakeholders to embed risk management practices in the First Line
- Serves as a subject matter expert by advising and guiding enterprise-wide initiatives such as risk assessments, remediation of issues, and controls performance attestation
- Performs control evaluations (both control design and control performance assessments) through collaboration with various stakeholders while influencing parties towards strategic goals
- Provides input into appropriate testing strategies
- Tester: 5+ years IT Risk Management, Internal Controls, IT Auditing, relevant line of business experience (must include testing of IT Technical Controls)
- 5-10 years of overall industry experience
- 5+ years of experience within IT Risk Management, Internal Controls, IT Auditing, relevant line of business experience (must include testing of IT Technical Controls)
- Analytical skills
- Control Assessment skills
- Technology and Cloud related experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.