Apex Systems is looking for an Electrical Inspector in Juno Beach, FL. to join a dynamic team with a major renewables energy company.
For immediate consideration please email your updated resume to [email protected]
Weekly Pay - Full Benefits
Onsite - no hybrid work
This role is a long-term contract position starting out at 1 year.
This position is responsible for oversight of electrical work and startup, to ensure compliance within engineering plans, specifications of project, quality control adherence, scheduling, and safety goals.
- Electrical scope management, to include schedules and engineering interface
- Works collaboratively with resources and sub suppliers in various disciplines to determine project priorities, schedule and work plans to meet milestones
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly on progress, quality control and safety
- Recording, naming and uploads of electrical installation QC photographs
- Facilitates process with parties on request for information, and design change notifications
- Ensures projects are efficiently, effectively and safely implemented in accordance with department procedures, local regulations, contracts and policies
- Verifies constructability, advises and reports on proper resource allocations, assesses field status and resolves issues as needed
- Walks down systems, develops and manage punch-lists
- Reviews project completion packages for completeness and accuracy to as built
- Interfaces with projects designated safety, engineering and quality control parties
- Oversees solar field commissioning activities
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Electrical construction means and methods knowledge including NEC and NFPA
- Drawing review and field electrical quality control inspection
- Organization and progress reporting
- Computer skills Outlook, PDF edit Word, Excel, document control systems and PowerPoint
- Communication with third parties and suppliers
- Schedule and planning understanding
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.