As a Sr. Cyber Security Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Apex Systems to our clients.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Support design and development of security solutions.
- Manage the development, refresh, and implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Implement and manage security component within the cloud platform around automation, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics.
- Recognize areas for security improvements within the cloud platform’s automation, development, applications, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting, and forensics.
- Advise application development teams on code security.
- Define and support secure continuous delivery approaches including tooling and automated testing.
- Perform security operations tasks.
- Coordinate remediation of pen testing findings or incidents management and deliver cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment.
- Assess the current state of clients’ cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmap for improvement and advise in further securing the clients’ cloud environments and interaction with their on-premises infrastructure.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to secure their cloud environment by providing high value consultancy work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities % of TimeSecurity Operations Support (Administrative):
- Create and document new processes/procedures to maintain and improve technical security controls.
- Provide guidance and input to technical teams on programs and projects to ensure alignment with security policies and best practices.
- Manage security-related Change Management support, which includes performing user setup and termination verifications.
- Oversee verification of IT Audit security findings and ensure remediation is scheduled and completed.
- Optimize and automate redundant security-related functions.
- Perform Incident Response in accordance with security policies and playbooks.
- Manage technical maintenance support for security tools/applications/appliances.
- Monitor correlative security tools for anomalous behavior.
- Manage response to detected anomalies and set up preventive measures.
- Manage Physical Security Operations including Badge system, camera system, access management.
- Manage and maintain tools/applications/appliances within acceptable corporate standards using NIST Cyber Security Standards.
- Respond to IT or business unit security inquiries and perform security reviews. Provide guidance for the same according to policy.
- Manage and maintain technical controls as they apply to the Essent security program, such as GLBA, SOX, SSAE16, CFPB, NIST.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None, Time management as well as corporate and team goals will be managed by the VP, Information Technology.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Regarding education, one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 4 years of relevant experience
- A combination of college education, training, and relevant work experience equivalent to 4 years.
- Additionally, 6-10 years of related Information Technology experience defining, implementing, and adhering to security policies, procedures, and standards.
- OSCP, CASP, GCIA, GCIH, CEH, and Security+ certifications
- Extensive experience with the following:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.