ICS App Support
Job Description:ICS Application Support
Type: 12 month contract to start
Location: Houston, Texas or The Woodlands, Texas
Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday onsite, Monday and Friday remote
Compensation: $50-65/hr w2
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Basic knowledge SCADA systems, and OPC protocol (Open Platform Communications)
- Good Knowledge of Rockwell Automation applications as: Plant Pax; PLC programming.
- A good understanding of IT networks.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A fair understanding of project management concepts and methodologies
- Experience with ICS/SCADA applications support and maintenance as well as software upgrades.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.