Apex Systems has partnered with a Regional Healthcare organization to fill a RPA Support/Developer opportunity. This position is 100% remote, but looking for candidates who can work EST or CST. The selected resource must be interested in being a sustain/support role to address Bot issues and tickets as their primary responsibility. There is the potential to have new project/development work if the support side dries out.
Reviews, analyzes, modifies, creates, debugs, designs, and tests applications using modern development methodologies and tools. Provides key insight in design and application architecture discussions. Must be detail orientated, able to do advanced problem solving, understand complex systems and perform thorough problem analysis. Required to maintain continuing education on the ever-changing application development tool sets. Is a key player on a multidisciplinary team and will engage in all aspects of the application development life-cycle as needed for each project to be successful. Works directly with the business to establish project scope and milestones and ensure the project is meeting the business needs. Is expected to be a self-starter, work with minimal supervision, and coach, and lead the work of others.
Primary responsibilities include design, develop and configuration of automations using an RPA software system to meet business process and application requirements. Works on projects of varying size and scope including specific Line of Business processes and re-engineering. Works on multiple projects concurrently, to correctly understand and accurately document workflow, processes, business rules, data, systems, and other required for a clear picture of the business. Supports, tests and maintains RPA environments. In conjunction with users, reengineers and redesigns a more effective and efficient business. Strong interest in emerging and cutting-edge technologies.
Typically reports to a project leader, manager, or director.
If a suitably experienced candidate cannot be found, applicants who meet the basic qualifications but possess fewer years of experience will be considered for hire at a lower level. Salary would commensurate with experience.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to problem solve through problem analysis.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop effort estimates for tasks within projects.
- Demonstrates a strong familiarity with relational database, client-server and application development concepts
- Demonstrates the ability to break a project down into manageable and estimate-able tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn independently. Must be able to handle on-call situations and be available 24 hours a day while serving on-call.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or information science required. Minimum of six years of application development experience required.
- Ten years of demonstrated professional success in the area of application development using the specific team technology stack may be considered in lieu of degree/experience requirement.
- Requires a good understanding with at least 4 years professional experience in database structure and design and in application development for web, mobile and/or form-based platforms.
- Requires strong knowledge and at least 2 years professional experience implementing modern programming concepts including: object-oriented programming, multi-tier application architecture, and unit testing.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.