Mortgage Loan Specialist III
Apex Systems is currently hiring for a Mortgage Loan Specialist in Boston, MA to work for one of our large banking clients! If you are interested in applying for this opening, please send an updated copy of your resume to Skyler Seligman at [email protected].
Title: Mortgage Loan Specialist III
Location: Hybrid in Boston, MA
*Onsite 3 days/week after training; onsite 5 days/week through training*
Duration: 9 month contract with potential to extend/convert perm
Shift: M-F; 9:00am-5:00pm
The Mortgage Loan Specialist is responsible for performing routine operational duties related to residential, construction and commercial mortgage loans in compliance with the Banks policies, procedures and related laws and regulations. Assists in the loan application process; originates loan documentation and boards loans; conducts loan funding and processes payments or advances as directed; distributes daily and monthly reports; and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
- Solves complex servicing problems based on a deep understanding of servicing procedures, standards and the MSP servicing system.
- Reviews and reconciles servicing reports.
- Analyzes mortgage data with ease using common Excel functions (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.).
- Completes mortgage servicing projects as needed (individually or as a team).
- Ability to organize, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of residential mortgage industry servicing standards.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience; experience in mortgage lending preferred.
- Previous work experience in financial services industry.
- Self-driven professional with exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Strong multitasking and organization skills.
- General Excel skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.