Full Stack Developer
Apex Systems, a World-Class Technology Solutions Provider, is seeking applicants for the below position on behalf of our client. Please apply if interested and qualified. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: Hybrid in Atlanta, GA or Birmingham, AL
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Rate/Salary Range : $40-$62 Per Hour
- Well-versed in full-life cycle development methods and techniques – including Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, RAD development approaches and best practices
- Strong Web application coding skills, including information architecture, interface design and visual design would be a plus
- Results-oriented, product focused excellent ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to function independently and as a team member – willingness to operate as a member of a productive, well-integrated team; values the project, company and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them
- Knowledge of the following software development technologies:
- Microsoft C# .NET, .NET Core
- Proficiency with TFS, GIT, Oracle, DB2, Digitial.ai, Axure, preferred
1.Full Stack Dev - .NET/C# (1 Mid 3+ years, 1 Senior 5+ years)
2. API Development
3. Enterprise level experience – large corps
NICE TO HAVES (OR WHAT GETS THE WIN)?
1. Angular 2+
2. Transactional System Experience
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, benefits include the below with employee contribution*
- Life Insurance; Short Term Disability
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Training and Development Programs
- Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.