Desktop Support Technician | Tier 2
Apex Systems, has an immediate opportunity for a Tier 2 Desktop Support Technician for one of our large clients in the Hunt Valley, Maryland area. This person will serve a vital role in supporting the current infrastructure.
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Length: 3-6 Month+ Contract
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Compensation: Based off Experience
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with all enterprise departments to optimize working relationships and communication.
- Identifies and initiates resolutions to client problems and concerns associated with PC deskside office equipment, hardware and software to the client’s satisfaction.
- Document root cause/resolution through call tracking software, meeting established service level agreements
- Track hardware and software assets as received/assigned
- Document and maintain procedures according to departmental standards
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-3 years technical work experience with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT Systems Support production environment supporting Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc)
- Some knowledge of Active Directory concepts and administration
- Experience working in a structured, process-driven environment
- Experience supporting O365 / MS Office and a variety of WiFi-enabled devices
- Experience supporting remote users
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.