Apex Systems, America’s second largest technical staffing firm, is actively hiring for a Contract Analyst role with a Fortune 200 Energy Client!
This is a fast-paced environment offering professional growth and long term stability.
This position is designated as hybrid with preferred candidates living in Birmingham, Alabama
**For immediate consideration, please send your most up-to-date resume in a Word Document to Alex at [email protected]*
Position: Contract Analyst
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Experience: 4+ years of relatable professional experience preferred
Hours: M-F, 40 hours per week
Length: 12 month contract with a strong potential to extend or convert to full time
- Knowledge of bulk electric transmission contracts, federal and state regulations of electric utilities, power systems operations, transmission planning, wholesale marketing, and/or engineering economics is a plus
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory orders, agreements, and contractual language
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI and/or Power Automate or related work-flow management tools –
- Demonstrated customer-focused mindset and ability to build effective relationships with peers and customers, as well as resolve customer issues
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong motivation for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to be successful in this position
- Strong organizational skills with ability to balance multiple assignments and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering or Business degrees preferred)
- Master’s or advanced degree is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.