QA Testing Engineer
Apex Systems is seeking a QA Engineer for one of our largest clients. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join an exciting team at a Fortune 100 company, please apply!
The QA Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, running, maintaining and documenting all types of test automation. This includes functional automation, performance testing, technical test automation and system administration duties for the teams test tools. This person will participate in the development of test automation strategies within the Quality Assurance Team. Works closely with QA Software Testers, IT software development and project teams to develop test automation strategies and create test automation that supports the delivery of high quality software.
Experience of about 8 years, knowledge, and leadership skills when you will be key in driving the expansion of our Automation across all applications
Collaborate, communicate with different teams to onboard to Automation, groom and help transition with the Automation tool
Help teams to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, designing and creating end-to-end automation solution using Selenium, Cucumber , Robo framework
Consolidated application for all automation runs across applications with role based access
• Exposure to a variety of tools and technologies that facilitate automation
• Creating programs that automate manual tasks to increase efficiency or productivity
• Designing Testing Automation frameworks such as Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven and Hybrid Frameworks
• Good hands on experience in creating Automated scripts, Libraries and Functions
• Automate key functional flows for KPI
• Engage with teams to advise them on need for QA Automation, methodologies, how to build the QA process, tools and best practices;
• Lead in developing test plan; Manage test execution with automation runs.
• Automation runs as part of CI/CD Process
• Experience with mobile(Android/IOS) and web application testing;
• Exposure to multiple aspects of testing, such as system, functional, regression, performance, etc;
• Selenium, Cucumber , Robo framework skills required. Candidate to be working from east coast.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.