Job Description:Project Manager - Digital
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our consulting practice has an opening for a Project Manager with end to end project management experience in the Retail/ Digital sector for a Top Five Bank.
Client: Big 5 Bank
Location: Hybrid Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Terms: 12 month contract, Strong possibility of extension
Hours: 37.5 hours/week Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm –
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- This PM will handle large projects; $2M up to $10M
- This candidate must have a full understanding and experience working with regulatory projects and understand financials
- Working with multiple stakeholders and coordinating across org / multiple tech partners
- Presentation skills with ability to lead productive meetings
- Collaboration with business and technology team members
- Driven to ensure successful program delivery
- Lead effective steering meetings involving executives
- Clear reporting of project status providing necessary level of detail
- Responsibility for project scope, schedule, finances, and issue & risk resolution
- Financial services experience
- Digital experience not required but big plus; or other FI products dealing with web or mobile or creditcard
- Soft skills: Must be sharp, good with clients from all levels of the organization and external vendors and partners
- Project management of business team and deliverables
- Project management of technology team and deliverables
- Medium sized projects to large programs
- Various Online and Mobile projects that create new features and capabilities for customers using the online and mobile platforms.
- Examples are enabling a bank wide capability to capture eConsent for electronic delivery of projects; and new online fraud capabilities
- Methodology: a large amount of agile approaches are used, with some of the very large projects having elements of waterfall.
- Team size: 15-50 including offshore and partners
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.