Apex Systems is looking for an Controls Engineer to join our Manufacturing clients team! As the Controls Engineer, you will be working on various PLCs, updating the machines programming and ensuring these changes do not hinder productions. If interested, please send your resume to [email protected].
Location: Lexington, SC, 100% onsite
Duration: 12 Months, potential for extension and conversion
- 3-5 years of PLC Programming experience
- PLC programming knowledge
- Control Logix programming
- Guard Logix programming and experience there
- Electrical engineering degree
- Would be working with our newest tire building equipment - we are constantly evolving this machine -- new evolutions to the team
- Programming language thats already been developed - check the language that has been provided and implementing the new changes while causing minimal losses to production
- Usually we have a weekly event on the machine to implement changes and test changes --
- In by 7 am and making changes on the machine that morning and handing it back off to production by noon that day and hanging out on the machine the the rest of the day are working
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.