• Develop and maintain SQL back end for various applications, including Power Builder integration.
• Collaborate on Net New initiatives related to business growth.
• Handle SQL logic and stored procedures for phone systems in equipment finance applications.
• Manage Control M, SQL Agent jobs, and Store Procedures for efficient system operations.
• Work on ServiceNow with Change requests to run releases and IVR dialer.
• Represent the team in incident management and contribute to enhancements for multiple applications.
• Coordinate with leadership and other team members for seamless project execution.
• 5 to 10 years of experience as a SQL Backend Developer.
• Proficient in Power Builder (not a strict requirement but beneficial).
• Strong coding skills in SQL.
• Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
• Ability to handle incident management responsibilities.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.