Administrative Assistant III
Seeking candidates for an administrative assistant role to perform a variety of office and functional support duties including but not limited to meeting scheduling, daily and weekly reporting, onboarding support, maintaining files, records, and documents in electronic or paper form and general administrative duties. As part of the Wells organization, you will support a large group where friendly customer service focus with strong organizational skills will be necessary.
• Manage floor office supplies, office moves, prepare travel and expense reports, and distribute mail
• Assisting with Wells dashboard and weekly report documentation.
• PowerPoint slides and transcription
• Prepare and maintain "on-boarding" materials for incoming employees including office procedures, ergonomic evaluation, desk and office equipment, arranging initial safety training, badging, and other support as appropriate
• Prepare and distribute Wells Field wide site materials for new projects as required
• Coordination, logistics and hospitality for all external visitors to the floor
• General floor admin duties such as securing calendars, managing facility work order requests
• Coordinate community service events such as United Way, Day of Caring event, and other company functions for supported groups
• Provide back-up coverage on an as-needed basis for other Administrative Assistants
• Other projects and/or ad hoc requests as they arise
Qualifications - External
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
• 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent support role
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of SAP
• Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what is right
• Builds effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
• Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
• Listens actively and invites new ideas for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
• Drives thoughtful and pragmatic change, encourages innovative thinking and continuous improvement, and models adaptability through resourcefulness, flexibility and positivity
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.