Remote Workday Security Engineer
Job Description:Apex Systems is Looking For:
Remote Workday Security Engineer
Please contact [email protected] for details
- Review current internal security controls; propose and justify changes as needed
- Prepare for quarterly / annual SOX audit requests from the Internal and External Auditors
- Work with technical and functional team-members to determine optimal security configuration for new requests
- Assist with migration of objects and configurations between tenants
- Assist with the coordination of testing of Workday’s semi-annual releases, specifically as this applies to security
- Cross-train and network with other teams to review current practices, expand / adopt system and enterprise best practices
- Day to day security setup (this is a large amount of time in itself)
- Seek and validate business approval
- Own and manage the Kainos SmartShield masking across non production tenants
- Determine fields to be masked
- Work with business to validate what should be, and is being masked
- Help with setup/management of Kainos SmartAudit
- SmartAudit will soon allow responsible business parties to be assigned detective and preventative checks
- Organize meetings with business to make sure these identified risks are resolved timely
- Drive merger & acquisition security setups from inception
- Design, implement and manage a new process to automate security based on role across the organization
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience with Workday integration tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- 5+ years experience with ETL processes and tools
- Strong experience with XML and XSLT development/testing
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Ability to work and coordinate with cross-functional teams on data related inquiries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Workday Certification(s) is a bonus!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.