Apex Systems Inc. is currently hiring a Project Manager to join a growing client in Greenwood Village, CO that is working a hybrid onsite schedule.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for successfully managing and delivering technical software and hardware implementations for the firmware development organization.
- Responsible for driving projects with focus on delivery, quality, and results.
- Take ownership and understand the projects/features/components being built; build delivery plans and monitor/communicate progress/status and risks against plans.
- Responsible for handing off releases and updating tickets that are released into a production environment
- Responsible for managing feature delivery for all Engineering
- Experienced technology program/project manager (5-10+ years)
- Strong expertise of the software development lifecycle (requirements though deployment) required.
- Excellent analytical and attention to detail skills required.
- Must be strong communicator (both written and verbal) for all levels of audience.
- Must have strong partnership and collaboration skills with development, test, deployment, product and third party vendor teams.
- Foundation/understanding of Release Management
- Willing to learn/get their hands dirty. Someone who will ask questions and be genuinely inquisitive.
- Knowledge/experience with JQL is helpful
- WiFi, Firmware, and/or telecom industry experience is a nice to have.
The compensation for this position is between $60-70/hr.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.