Field Construction Engineer
Apex Systems is seeking a telecommunications professional to join our industry leader as their Field Construction Manager!
Please review the job description below, then send your up to date resume to Wyatt via [email protected]
Responsible for Small Cell, DAS (large venue, small cell and capacity), COWs/COLTs, Tower Modifications, Generators Installs, New Builds, LTE Deployments and Relocations etc. Candidates must possess an EE degree or equivalent experience especially as it relates to the wireless industry. Willing to forgo the EE degree for someone who can demonstrate the masterful knowledge of how equipment is installed in a site. The candidate must have prior experience in the Wireless construction field and must be able to review equipment layouts, manage construction vendors and review designs.
- The candidate is required to learn and adhere to all NSTD Standards that are applicable (these will be furnished to the candidate).
- Candidate will be required to be in the field and attend remote site visits across the state of Florida.
- Candidate must have Ericsson LTE and Alcatel Lucent CDMA experience.
- Candidate will be required to produce Detailed Scopes of Work (DSOW) for the GC installing the equipment. Remote access will be provided by VZW. Internal trackers are web based tools and will be required to update daily based on site status. 5 year minimum experience and a self-motivator is required.
- The candidate is required to periodically attend meetings and work remotely in the field. Travel to project sites vie personal transportation is required.
- Candidate will only be required to work 40 Hrs per week but may be asked to work additional hours up 45 Hrs per week.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.