Web Content Specialist / Web Content Writer II
Web Content Specialist/Writer II
Location: Plano, Texas (Hybrid role)
Apex Systems is looking for a Web Content Writer with extensive experience (5+ years) in content design. If interested, please send your resume to [email protected].
- From the corporate brand to the smallest individual product, advocate for and maintain an adherence to correct usage and placement to ensure all our marketing elements are in compliance with our high standards of excellence.
- Collaboratively partner with other content and visual designers on the creative team and craft clear, concise, and compelling copy for marketing campaigns and elements that drive awareness and engagement and generate qualified leads that help move the business forward.
- Develop close relationships with cross-functional marketing partners, both on the Segment (marketing manager) side and the Digital (web and email production) side, to create a level of trust that allows for honest, passionate communication among all parties.
- Work on multiple project workstreams with complex timelines at one time, using strong communication skills to manage expectations appropriately.
- Provide guidance on visual and content design to cross-functional marketing partners, with design rationale and customer-backed insight for effective sell-through to senior leadership.
- We are on a transformative journey with our product lineup, accelerating the adoption of our Attach product offerings as key to powering prosperity for our customers, and we want designers who can champion change.
- Apply an analytical mindset to your creative expertise and use content design in ways that help drive business objectives based on shifting landscapes, while transforming accounting jargon into conversational, approachable language.
- Show inclusive leadership with our cross-functional partners through collaboration, recognition of diverse opinions, curiosity and empathy toward others, and an awareness of personal blind spots.
- Background in Direct Marketing Demonstrated success in writing for Email, preferably with nurture campaigns, and Paid Digital Media (Social, Display)
- Applied experience in Figma – we are fully invested in their ecosystem
- Knowledge of content design principles and methods and how those apply across integrated marketing communications
- A curiosity for new ideas, and a commitment to gaining customer feedback to inform on rapid iteration and innovation to drive business results.
- Effective communicator to teammates and cross-functional partners, with strong attention to detail
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.